- Assist in accomplishing ministry video production goals and meet deadlines
- Take responsibility for producing specific video projects and leading them to completion
- Camera operate and technical direct for events and lectures in a live production environment
- Assist video production partners with any editing needs
- Create and produce marketable video projects
- Provide effective and skilled operation of computer based video editing using a variety of software applications
- Capture media into editing system operating various recorders, time base correctors, routing systems, terminal & patch panel systems, scanners and other digital media devices.
- Assemble video and audio meeting set project goals and objectives from producer team, completion through graphics, titles, special effects, rendering, mixdown to needed media formats.
- Complete projects on time as scheduled, supporting the project direction from the producer and/or production team, collaborating ideas, to meet set goals and objectives.
- Present creative solutions to conceptual, content-related editing projects
- Support file structures and follow procedures for creating video masters and various media formats requested
- Stay current with industry standards and informed of new technology and editing capabilities to incorporate into projects
- Produce high-quality, innovative video shorts for Facebook and YouTube
- Assist in the pre-production process, including developing stories, concepts, and locations
- Help coordinate video production shoots with appropriate personnel, equipment, and tools
- Assist with audio recordings, editing and production
- Familiarity with operating DSLR’s and camcorders
- Basic knowledge of editing in Adobe Premiere Pro
- Adept at creative problem-solving
- Able to manage projects and meet deadlines
- Intellectual curiosity that drives you to seek insight & make connections
- Ability to think outside everyday ideas and push the envelope in how to better existing or new strategies
- Strong interpersonal and cross-cultural communication skills
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and analytical thinking skills for proofing and finalizing print/digital design files.
- Demonstrated excellence in customer service and able to maintain a high level of professionalism
- Exceptional, proven design skills for both print and digital environments.
- A positive attitude and a passion for service.
- Ability to thrive in an environment with many moving pieces and to manage stress related to deadline
- Openness to constructive criticism and to relentlessly adapt your work to the needs of our clients.
- Strong willingness to take direction and work independently and collaboratively on assigned design tasks.
- Knowledge of marketing communications technique and theory.
- Ability to develop creative ideas from specified strategies.
- Design (for print and digital environments) or related discipline
- Skilled at working with Adobe Creative Suite such as Illustrator, Photoshop, Premiere, After Effects, Lightroom
- Knowledge of live recording
- Experience with video editing software
- Ability to interact and communicate well with all members of the organization
- Ability to work independently and with a team consisting of some remote members
- Strong technical aptitude to quickly and independently learn new technologies
- Excellent oral, written, and organization skills
Video production or have at least one year of experience in video production and editing.
Do you have a passion for creating, editing, and publishing high-quality entertaining video? We want to hear from you! we looking for a part-time volunteer/intern that will help us share our message using video. This is a great opportunity for you to showcase your skills in a fun and challenging work environment as well as build out your portfolio for future opportunities.
Please include samples of your work or a link to your digital portfolio with your resume
|Job Category||Media, Product Development, Project Management, Video Production|