Tech Support Intern
Why Join Us?
Support a rapid growing ministry in logistics, coordination, and organizational development in order to implement streamlined ministry related software programs.
- To contribute to and learn what it’s like to support the technology needs of a growing organization.
- Contribute to resolving technical issues that come into our
- Deliver an outstanding customer support experience to our staff.
- Learn how to utilize all ministry programs and software management and practices and tools, in a support context.
- Assist with technology related special projects
- Research and test potential systems for better efficiencies
- Experience with client operating systems (Windows client and/or server, OSX, Linux, etc.) and hardware
- A good understanding of customer service
- A humble spirit, willing to teach and be taught. Willing to admit when you don’t know, and seek out the
- Ability to take direction and work independently on assigned tasks
Information technology, or related field of study
|Job Category||Business Support, Project Management|