Why Join Us?
Support the ministry community relations’ outreach programs by aiding in the research, development, and implementation of partnerships within the multicultural church community
- Review and document current processes to create standardized Multicultural Church Relations engagement manual.
- Research and help define new processes for establishing partnerships with churches, educational institutions, and community organizations.
- Assist in the development of ministry curriculum utilized by new and existing partnerships to better reach the multicultural community
- Attend and assist with ministry events registration and development
- Intellectual curiosity that drives you to seek insight & make connections
- Ability to think outside everyday ideas and push the envelope in how to better existing or new strategies
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and analytical thinking skills
- Ability to keep a secret: Confidentiality with obtained information is crucial
- Strong interpersonal and cross-cultural communication skills
- Demonstrated excellence in customer service and able to maintain a high level of professionalism
- Experience with Christian Education curriculum development desired but not required
- Ability to take direction and work independently on assigned tasks
Theology, Business, Marketing, Sociology, etc
|Job Category||Marketing Management|