Media & Graphic Design Intern
Why Join Us?
Media and Graphic Design team has the privilege of providing creative services for all ministry events, initiatives and marketing endeavor. Our work spans from program videos to curriculum design and online resources for a global audience. This unique internship opportunity will include a supporting design role in creating ministry campaigns with creative excellence and most importantly an undeniable passion to help fulfill our Kingdom mission of proclaiming Jesus in all that we do.
- Assist in print and digital design projects to support the work of the ministry such as infographics, web pages, email design and eNews campaigns, event collateral (signage, attendee information, conference agendas, PPT templates), print curriculum and video programming .
- Report directly to Communications & Operations Director and collaborate with our broader strategies to actively participate in the creative process, from concept to proofing and production, and deliver excellent creative product that is on time, and on strategy to the ultimate satisfaction of project requesters .
- Exceptional, proven design skills for both print and digital environments.
- A positive attitude and a passion for service.
- Ability to thrive in an environment with many moving pieces and to manage stress related to deadline
- Openness to constructive criticism and to relentlessly adapt your work to the needs of our clients.
- Strong willingness to take direction and work independently on assigned design tasks.
- Knowledge of marketing communications technique and theory.
- Strong attention to detail, for proofing and finalizing print/digital design files.
- Ability to develop creative ideas from specified strategies.
- Design (for print and digital environments) or related discipline
- Skilled at working with Adobe Create Suite such as Illustrator, Photoshop, Premiere, After Effects, Lightroom
Please include samples of your work or a link to your digital portfolio with your resume
Graphic Design, broadcasting, Communications, Journalism, Marketing, Advertising or related field of study
|Job Category||Graphic Design, Media|