Marketing Communications Assistant
Why Join Us?
Support Communication team with marketing campaigns and fundraising initiatives to help achieve sponsorship, fundraising and volunteer goals.
Support the Operations & Communication Director in strategic planning and execution of marketing campaigns, as it relates to Social Media, product promotion, events, and ministry initiatives.
- Prepare execution-level communication plans based on approved messaging and what’s driven by the Communications Calendar
- Understand, support and help maintain communication plans.
- Attend all relevant campaign and brainstorm meetings
- Consolidate and relay necessary updates
- Provide regular updates and content
- Relationship Managers (to populate regular emails and updates to their portfolios)
- Ensure communications are properly branded (logos, templates, etc.).
- Perform external research in support of new communication campaigns
- Perform campaign management tasks related to the campaigns
- Knowledge of digital marketing and development communications technique and theory
- Intellectual curiosity that drives you to seek insight
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and analytical thinking skills
- Ability to develop creative ideas from specified strategies
- Ability to take direction and work independently on assigned tasks
- Strong interpersonal and cross-cultural communication skills
- Ability to think outside everyday ideas and push the envelope in how to better existing or new strategies.
- Relational skills to collaborate with staff both in office, regionally, and field based.
- Ability to build rapport quickly and gather information in person and via long distance communication.
- Demonstrated excellence in customer service and able to maintain a high level of professionalism.
Communications, Marketing, Advertising, or a related field of study
|Job Category||Marketing Management, Project Management, Public Relations|