Why Join Us?
Support a rapid growing Events Management & Volunteer Management Teams in logistics, coordination, and organizational development in order to implement streamlined ministry related events.
- Collaborate with our Events Department and Volunteer staff to create effective volunteer recruitment strategy for conferences, speaking engagements and events.
- Recruit, equip and train, inspire to take action for all volunteers for each event.
- Collaborate with Event & Volunteer Coordinators to staff, coordinate and execute event needs
- Be an active presence in the Volunteer Training & Communications Process as well as designing and carry out a communication plan to ensure volunteers know their shifts and responsibilities.
- Work with the Event & Volunteer Managers to ensure an excellent customer experience for all participants.
- Provide clear expectations and training through a variety of communication methods to ensure successful participation for each event and provide feedback each week for real-time learning and improvement of events.
- Write an Event summary of lessons learned for best practices and process development after each Event
- Create successful environments and reporting on the successes of the events to help participants feel fulfilled in their involvement.
- Great External Communicator and enjoys teaching and leading/inspiring groups
- Enjoys working with diverse personalities (volunteers), leaders and children of all ages
- Strong communication and writing skills across multiple platforms (print, video, web, social media,etc.)
- Knowledge of marketing and development communications technique and theory
- Intellectual curiosity that drives you to seek insight
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and good problem solver
- Good follow up and follow through – strong implementation able to coordinate groups
- Ability to take direction and work independently on assigned tasks
Human Resources Management, Project Management, Youth/Child Ministry, Marketing or Communications, Volunteer Management or related field of study
|Job Category||Event Management, Volunteer Management|